Saturday, June 14, 2008

Scenario for next week (6/15)

Always thinking ahead...

Buy 2 Cross Action Power toothbrushes (which I need) - $11.98
Buy 2 Brut deodorants - $6.38
- 2x$1/Brut
- BOGO Cross Action (coming in tomorrow's paper) -$5.99
=$10.37
Pay with $10 ECBs and money card, get back $12!

I haven't decided how I'm going to buy the paper tomorrow yet - I probably will blow the $3 ECB and get a 50 cent filler because free paper = deals like the one above.

I also have a $5.97 ECB on my other card and with the double paper I'll be able to do that Cross Action deal twice so...I may get 4 of those.

*NOTE: This deal hasn't been tested yet, so I can't make any guarantees that the coupons will work or that the ECBs will print, etc. STAY TUNED.

1 comment:

Rachel/The Sheriff said...

Your cat is too funny - mine would do THE SAME THING!

And I love the texture on your walls!

By the way, this is musicfaninsf (Rachel) from LiveJournal and the I <3 CVS community over there. :)