Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day 14 - Trip One

So this morning I got a $5/$30 in my email, and I did a mad dash to redo some scenarios. Alas, when I got to CVS, they only had 2 of the Nivea shave gel (I even asked but they didn't have any more in the store) and the cheapest Benefiber was $6.89 (which is still a good deal since my "free" coupon is for $5.99 off and it will be a moneymaker, but it threw off my math). So I only did part 1 of the multi-part scenario, and I will probably go to my favorite CVS on Saturday to figure out what to do next. No matter what, I plan to end the week with 2 more Dove deodorants and 1 Dove bodywash.

Bought:
Two Dove deodorants - $5 (a much better deal than last week, wish I'd waited!)
One Listerine Smart Rinse - $3.49

Used $1/Smart Rinse (IP - the cashier scrutinized it and then let it go) and 2 75 cents off Dove coupons. (I have 2 $1/Dove on their way to me - they'll be used later), $5.97 ECBs.

Paid 20 cents OOP.
Got back $6.49 - yay profit!

Photobucket

Total OOP: $6.52
Total merchandise: 5 boxes of Excedrin, 5 boxes of CVS pain relief, 2 rolls of CVS TP, 5 12 oz. Softsoap SPA bodywashes, 1 diabetes monitor (donated), 1 EOB gift bag, 2 EOB lip butters, 2 bottles Herbal Essences shampoo, 2 bottles Herbal Essences conditioner, 5 18 oz. Softsoap SPA bodywashes, 5 Colgate toothbrushes, 3 Aquafresh toothpastes, 1 pair of CVS pantyhose, 4 Johnsons Buddies soaps, 2 travel tissue packs, 1 Dawn dish detergent, 2 double Sunday papers, 2 Tums Quik Paks, 3 boxes of CVS Loratadine, 1 spray sunblock [returned], 1 small tube sunblock, 2 boxes of cereal, 3 Colgate toothpastes, 1 box of 3 Intuition razor refills, 3 Adidas deodorants, 2 Brut deodorants, 4 Dove deodorants, 3 boxes of CVS band aids, 2 packs of CVS cotton swabs, 1 Listerine Smart Rinse

Current ECB status: $6.49

No comments: