Thursday, June 19, 2008

CVS Scenarios for 6/22-6/28

I really want to get back to one trip per week (two if I must) and to get most of my items on Sunday when I buy the paper anyway.

I see that there's ANOTHER Charmin/Bounty deal next week - alas, I didn't get the P&G circulars on June 1, and I have enough PT/TP to last me for a bit. But then again, we could always use more paper towels, so I might figure something out. Stay tuned.

But here's my plan:

12 Soy Joy bars (and the odds of my store having 12 of them is...?) - $12
1 newspaper - $2.50
1 pack of tissues or something else around 50 cents
-$3 for SoyJoy (Buy 2 get 1 free x 2, $1 off 4 x 1)
Pay with $12 in ECBs, get back $12 - so get the paper for free

...also, All is BOGO, and with a coupon that could be a decent non-ECB deal. Cascade is also on sale, same thing. And Dove deodorant is on sale for $3.49 - not as good as the other sale, but I may have another $1 coupon coming to me so I *could* get one more.

Stay tuned!

No comments: