Monday, June 16, 2008

My Other Card

We needed batteries for my daughter's bleepy bloopy toy, and it just happened that Energizer batteries are BOGO this week plus I had two coupons! And since I also had two of each of the Oral-B coupons (2 refills, 2 brushes), I figured I might as well use that too.

I did my math wrong - thought the batteries would be $4.79 (that's what the sign said) but they rang up at $4.49. So my filler (CVS TP) was worth more than I needed. But for some reason, the cashier didn't adjust my ECBs, so I got my first ever negative total (which was applied to the sales tax - so I only paid tax - not as good as my zero OOP receipts but it's still funny to see the negative line!). I paid 46 cents OOP and got $6 ECBs back (I started out with 9.48 so I took a loss, but that's OK, I still can get 2 more toothbrushes...).

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: