Friday, June 13, 2008

Day 15 - Trip 1

Went to my favorite CVS because I knew they'd give me no trouble with Internet coupons. But as usual, they were also out of things I needed. So I got a bodywash I'm not thrilled with - that I may exchange - and I got a Garnier face scrub that didn't work for the deal, so I returned it and got a gift card that I will use later tonight or tomorrow to get the right one at the other CVS.

For now, here's what I did.

Transaction 1:
1 Powerade - $1
1 Dove bodywash (gentle exfoliating - I really wanted cucumber...) - $3.99
2 Listerine Smart Rinses - $6.98

Used 75 cents off Powerade (forgot to hand it over at first and was confused as to how I'd screwed up my math so much!), 2 $1/Smart Rinse IPs, $1 off Dove body wash, $8 ECBs.
Paid 45 cents (23 cents tax), got back $6.98 in ECBs.

Transaction 2:
1 Dove deodorant - $2.50
1 CVS pocket tissues - 50 cents
1 Garnier cleanser - $5.99

Used $1 off Dove deodorant, $1 off Garnier, $6.98 in ECBs.
Paid 15 cents (14 cents tax), got back $3 in ECBs.

Realized the Garnier didn't work for the deal (it was different from the one I bought - pictured in yesterday's entry - but I was hoping...) so I returned it immediately. Got back my 15 cents and got a gift card for $6.26 (so I will count this toward this entry's ECB tally and hopefully have a good update for you later).

Photobucket

Total OOP: $10.76
Total merchandise: 5 boxes of Excedrin, 5 boxes of CVS pain relief, 2 rolls of CVS TP, 5 12 oz. Softsoap SPA bodywashes, 1 diabetes monitor (donated), 1 EOB gift bag, 2 EOB lip butters, 2 bottles Herbal Essences shampoo, 2 bottles Herbal Essences conditioner, 5 18 oz. Softsoap SPA bodywashes, 5 Colgate toothbrushes, 3 Aquafresh toothpastes, 1 pair of CVS pantyhose, 4 Johnsons Buddies soaps, 3 travel tissue packs, 1 Dawn dish detergent, 2 double Sunday papers, 2 Tums Quik Paks, 3 boxes of CVS Loratadine, 1 spray sunblock [returned], 1 small tube sunblock, 2 boxes of cereal, 3 Colgate toothpastes, 1 box of 3 Intuition razor refills, 3 Adidas deodorants, 2 Brut deodorants, 5 Dove deodorants, 3 boxes of CVS band aids, 2 packs of CVS cotton swabs, 3 Listerine Smart Rinses, 3 bottles Powerade, 3 Nivea shave gels, 1 Benefiber, 1 bottle Dove shampoo, 1 bottle Dove conditioner, 1 tube Nutritioniste cleanser, 1 bottle Dove body wash

Current ECB status: $9.26

1 comment:

Corey said...

Too bad about the other Garnier face stuff. My CVS was out of the micro-scrub today (I bought the last two a couple of days ago) and I thought about trying the 5.99 cleanser but was afraid. LOL

Great job on the savings!