Monday, August 3, 2009

Publix Week at Examiner - Articles about Publix all week!

As I've mentioned before, I'm the Atlanta Budget Grocery Examiner at Examiner.com. I cover both local and national deals and offer tips and tricks for using coupons. I wanted to let you know that this week I'm going to be covering a bunch of deals at Publix!

Check out what this week's Publix penny item is (good on August 3, 2009)
Learn about a new coupon booklet available at Publix (full of manufacturer coupons that you can use at stores like Kroger and CVS!)

Later this week I'll be covering a new contest that Publix is featuring.

In addition, I'm working on a series called "Coupons 101" that features basic information that can help you use coupons all across the country. Here are some of the articles in the series:

How to read coupon lingo
How to use coupons to save money on produce - fresh, frozen, and canned
How to use printable Internet coupons to save money

Writing for Examiner.com is a lot of fun, and I've made some money writing my articles too. If you're interested in learning more about becoming an Examiner in your area of expertise and getting paid to write about what you love, please let me know.

And if you sign up at Examiner.com, please use me (Marla Blair, the Atlanta Budget Grocery Examiner) as your referrer. I'd greatly appreciate it! Click here to view a video that shows you how.

No comments: