Saturday, August 8, 2009

CVS - Scenario for 8/9/09

Here's my plan...

1 Revlon makeup - $9.99
4 candy bars - $2
1 6x8 photobook - $7.99
1 double paper - $2.50
2 glue stick packs - $1.98
Axe shampoo or Rice Krispies

$2/Revlon coupon from Glamour magazine, 2x2/$1 candy coupons, free Axe coupon from Maxim magazine [assuming CVS carries this line] or free Rice Krispies coupon sent to me from Vocalpoint, $5/$25 from cvs.com, rainchecks for photobook and glue sticks. I'll get back $9.99, $7.99 and $1.98. This all hinges on my store having photobooks and glue sticks in stock, of course. I also have a $4/$20 from the ReadyFill booklet if I can only reach $20.

Oh and couponmom.com says that in the 8/9 Sunday paper's Smartsource there will be a coupon for $6 off an Air Wick product that will be on sale for $5.99. I don't need nor really want this thing (I prefer tarts/candles to any air freshening spray...) but if I need to get it for filler, I'll buy the paper first with ECBs and then get the coupon...

ETA: I was told that the 5/25 beeps and says it's invalid until the 10th, so I'll just use a 4/20 and save the photobook for next week, I think.

No comments: