Sunday, February 8, 2009

CVS Scenario for 2/8

I'm totally open to suggestions on how to improve on this!

I have 2 $10s, a $4, and a $2.

My plan:
4 American Greetings cards - the 99 cent ones apparently work, and I have two BOGO coupons. So $1.98 and will get back $3.
2 cotton rounds - I'll use one coupon (it's one per transaction) and so pay 99 cents and get back $2.
2 Cascade Action Packs - the main reason I need to go back, this is the brand we prefer and it's on sale, I have two $1 coupons, so $5.98.
1 Halls - after coupon, this will be 79 cents. My husband goes through cough drops like you wouldn't believe.
1 Listerine - apparently after coupon I can score a big bottle for 39 cents.

All together, $10.13. Use a $10, get back $5.

OR, if the store has the Mylanta, substitute that for the Halls/Listerine. Total will be $10.60 plus tax, use $10 ECB, get back $8.

Can you figure out a better way for me to do this? Basically I want to get the Cascade + things that give me profit. And all of my stores are out of the bonus packs of everything, more or less.

Go!

No comments: