Thursday, February 12, 2009

CVS - Scenario for 2/15/09

I just found out that there are no coupon inserts in this weekend's paper, which means I don't have to "spend" bucks on the paper!

Thus, this is my plan so far (UPDATED 2/13):

2x Colgate -$2 (2 coupons)
1x Gillette Gamer -$4 coupon
1x cotton rounds w/coupon
1x cotton rounds w/out coupon (I can only use one coupon per transaction...)
3x Suave body wash -free coupon ($2), -$1/2 coupon.

$11.95
Use $10, $2.

Get back $13.98.

If I add cheap Valentine's Day markdowns (candy???), I could get my total up to $14, have zero OOP and still get back $13.98.

-----

I also could decide to only buy one cotton rounds with a coupon (so free) in this transaction and do a second transaction of another one + coupon (so, again, free). If I do that, I would instead add in a second energy drink (apparently the limit is now two) so my total would be $14.96 - I could use $10 and $4.99. Then get back $14.97. Then do the second cotton rounds transaction and use the Boost coupon in that one (I can make a good excuse to do that second transaction actually) and get $2 more. We'll see. I'm keeping up the original plan so that I can print this all out on Sunday.

Also, apparently mini Pringles are $1 and I have four coupons for $1 off...

I have a bad feeling the cotton rounds and toothpaste will all be gone on Sunday though. This is going to be interesting.

No comments: