Wednesday, February 18, 2009

CVS - More toothpaste!

I was nowhere near my house today and I was with a friend so we swung by a random CVS. I was looking for the free "3-pack antacids" that I had a CRT for and happily found two bottles of the Mylanta Mint - moneymakers! Sadly, the store was out of Neutrogena soaps - but it seems like all stores are at this point.

I got:
2 Colgate toothpastes - $5.98
2 Mylanta Extra-Strength Mint (or whatever it is that's on clearance) - $7.30

Used $4/2 Mylanta, $8.98 ECB. Paid 60 cents OOP (30 cents tax). Got back $11.98, hooray!

My friend used my other card to get two more Colgates with my $5.98 on that one - zero OOP, got back $5.98. Yay.

Photobucket

Total OOP: $7.17 ($4.97 tax)
Total merchandise: 5 double Sunday papers, 4 boxes Throat Coolers, 1 Garnier 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner, 6 packs of Stayfree maxi pads, 1 box of sheer Band Aids, 4 boxes of Soy Joy bars, 1 pack of Nutra Trim gum, 2 bottles Dawn, 1 travel pack of tissues, 7 greeting cards, 2 boxes 5 ct. allergy meds, 2 3-packs of CVS brand paper towels, 1 box of CVS cold medicine (Dayquil-ish), 1 Gillette shampoo, 1 Gillette conditioner, 1 box of 30 Breathe Right strips, 4 Gillette Gamer razors, 2 L'Oreal towelettes, 1 KY product, 1 CVS toilet paper, 1 10-count Excedrin, 1 chewable aspirin, 2 Johnson's Buddies soaps, 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper, 1 small CVS mouthwash, 8 25-count CVS cotton rounds, 4 small boxes of Wheat Thins, 1 Boost Kid Essentials, 2 Cascade Action Pacs, 1 bag of Halls cough drops, 2 Energy Shots 2 pack, 4 Colgate toothpastes, 1 small box Breathe Right strips, 3 bottles Suave body wash, 1 bottle Herbal Essences shampoo, 1 bottle Herbal Essences conditioner, 1 Snickers heart candy, 2 bottles Mylanta Mint.

Current ECB status: $28.97

No comments: