Monday, February 16, 2009

CVS - My Stockpile

My stockpile finally took over our linen closet. And counters. And under-the-sink cabinets... so we bought a little cabinet at Target and I filled it up! (There are a few things in it from Publix/Kroger/Big Lots, but I'd say it's 90-95% CVS!)

Photobucket

The pumpkin (free from Halloween) holds toothbrushes, extra heads for the electric ones, and the FAECB glow sticks from Halloween. Next to him is all my contact lens solution.

First shelf includes toothpaste (I realized that Colgate just looooves to give away toothpaste, ha!), Listerine and other mouthwashes, and men's deodorant.

Next shelf is a mishmash of everything from Johnson's Buddies soaps and CVS cotton rounds to facial wipes and cleaners, plus deodorant, makeup and nail polish.

Bottom shelf is bodywash, shampoo, and conditioner.

Another view:

Photobucket

But not everything fit! I'm still taking up two shelves in the linen closet:

Photobucket

The top shelf has a lot of free samples/trial sizes of things, some random stuff, and then razors (men's and women's).
Second shelf has overflow of shampoo/bodywash, plus more razors (and a few other random things).

Not shown: toilet paper, maxi pads, dishwashing liquid, hand soap, laundry detergent...

Also, I plan to give away a good chunk of what you see to friends and charity - it was good to have everything in one spot so I finally could see EXACTLY what I had.

I'm probably heading to CVS today for the Neutrogena deal (buy two facial soaps, pay $5.98, get back $10 - I have a bad feeling the closest CVS will already be wiped out, but it's worth a shot). See you later!

No comments: