Friday, January 23, 2009

Publix - January 23

Some more good deals at Publix this week!

Free Halls cough drops plus overage (about 6 cents) with coupon.
Free Jolly Time popcorn (still - until February 6) with printable.
Very cheap Ro-Tel tomatoes - from what I can tell, this isn't in the circular, but it absolutely is on sale BOGO at the store. They are 65 cents and there was a 30 cent coupon in a recent insert. There also is a $1/2 coupon in the Advantage Buy flyer. (Some people may want to combine these two coupons - I personally did not do that.)
Juicy Juice 100% Juice for $1.25 after coupon. (Not really a necessary item but nice to have as a treat.)
Bertolli sauce for $1.35 - no coupons that I could find, but still a good price for this sauce.
Laughing Cow cheese wedges are $2.50 (advantage buy) and there were 55 cent coupons in recent inserts. I wish I instead had some 50 cent or $1 coupons, but this is still a decent price.

And hey, Tofutti better-than-cream-cheese is on sale for 40 cents off, but probably 99% of my readers won't be interested in that. It's for vegan cream cheese frosting for my vegan red velvet cupcakes!

Happy shopping!

No comments: