Sunday, January 25, 2009

CVS Trip - January 25, 2009

This week we actually needed things - imagine that! And I had a few larger ECBs expiring soon and nothing really exciting jumping out at me in the next few weeks. Plus, honestly, isn't part of this game to get the things I need for next to nothing? (But I hate spending my ECBs and not getting some in return...)

So.

2 Gillette shampoo/conditioners - $9.98
1 double paper - $2.50
1 3-pack of paper towels - $2.49
1 CVS cold and flu medicine - $5.29
1 Breathe Right strips 30 pack - $13.99

Used 2x$2/Gillette, $3 CRT for Breathe Right, $26.97 ECBs. Paid 40 cents (12 cents tax). Got back $6 for the Gillette.

(I got a 10/50 from the scanner, but the store was out of the monthly free-after-ECB items and I couldn't think of anything else I needed and was out of the Gillette coupons...darn...)

Photobucket

Total OOP: $1.96 ($1.42 tax)
Total merchandise: 3 double Sunday papers, 4 boxes Throat Coolers, 1 Garnier 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner, 4 packs of Stayfree maxi pads, 1 box of sheer Band Aids, 4 boxes of Soy Joy bars, 1 pack of Nutra Trim gum, 2 bottles Dawn, 1 travel pack of tissues, 3 greeting cards, 2 boxes 5 ct. allergy meds, 3-pack of CVS brand paper towels, 1 box of CVS cold medicine (Dayquil-ish), 1 Gillette shampoo, 1 Gillette conditioner, 1 box of 30 Breathe Right strips.

Current ECB status: $25.56

No comments: