Saturday, January 31, 2009

CVS - Gillette Gamer

I bought 2 Gillette Gamer razors - $15.98

Used 2x$4 coupons, $8 ECBs adjusted down to $7.98. The adjustment totally confused the cashier and in retrospect I should've tried to give the ECBs first and the coupons second to lower my OOP and not have to adjust anything, but I didn't, and he did get help from another cashier (who seemed annoyed and I think she muttered "you're not supposed to do this" but she also was having trouble with a different customer so who knows). Paid 56 cents in tax. Got back $8 - a wash.

The store was out of the Kotex bonus packs, sadly, because I have the CVS and the manufacturer coupon for that, but maybe my Sunday store will have one left...

I have one $9.98 ECB that I need to roll soon - it expires 2/6/09. I didn't see anything wonderful next week, but the February "free" deals do start up so maybe I can make something out of those plus the free Excedrin or something...watch this blog for a scenario. ;)

(I also went back to Kroger and picked up 6 more bottles of Suave shampoo and conditioner and paid $2 for it all.)

Photobucket

Total OOP: $2.52 ($1.98 tax)
Total merchandise: 3 double Sunday papers, 4 boxes Throat Coolers, 1 Garnier 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner, 4 packs of Stayfree maxi pads, 1 box of sheer Band Aids, 4 boxes of Soy Joy bars, 1 pack of Nutra Trim gum, 2 bottles Dawn, 1 travel pack of tissues, 3 greeting cards, 2 boxes 5 ct. allergy meds, 3-pack of CVS brand paper towels, 1 box of CVS cold medicine (Dayquil-ish), 1 Gillette shampoo, 1 Gillette conditioner, 1 box of 30 Breathe Right strips, 2 Gillette Gamer razors.

Current ECB status: $25.56

No comments: