Monday, January 26, 2009

Kroger - January 26, 2009

2 bags of Chex mix
2 bags Goldfish crackers
2 tubs Daisy light sour cream
2 bottles Ken's salad dressing
1 bottle Heinz ketchup
1 bottle French's mustard
[all of the above part of the "Mega Sale"]
3 bottles Suave shampoo or conditioner
2 avocados
2 tubs o'tofu

$14.66 including tax! My receipt says this is a 62% savings - not bad. The only thing I don't buy regularly was the Chex Mix - and that was free + overage thanks to coupons + e-coupons + the Mega Deal or whatever they call it. (My husband likes it too.)

The Suave is a good deal, particularly if you want to donate things. The hair products are on sale 10/$10, and there was a recent coupon for $2/3. That makes them 33 cents each! I may go back for more since I have at least one more coupon...

No comments: