Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year! - First Trip of 2009

Hi everyone - I hope you had a fun New Year's Eve! I think I've decided that I'm going to start a few things from zero in the new year - the long list of what I've gotten and the OOP spending. It just will make things cleaner. If you ever want to see what I got in 2008, I tagged the final post so you can always find it. Also I think I'm going to drop the "Trip #" headers, although I may go back to them, not sure. And I think I'm going to keep track of what I spend toward sales tax vs. actual spending. Also, if you use my spreadsheet (link to the right), I've started a new tab for 2009.

So. First trip of 2009:

2 Throat Coolers - $9.98
1 Garnier 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner - $2.99
1 double paper that I hope has all of the coupon inserts in it - $2.50

Used BOGO Throat Coolers, $1/Garnier, $8.29 in ECBs. Paid 45 cents (26 cents tax). Got back $11.98 - $3.69 profit!

Photobucket

Total OOP: 45 cents (26 cents tax)
Total merchandise: 1 double Sunday paper, 2 boxes Throat Coolers, 1 Garnier 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner.

Current ECB status: $47.49 [my math was off by $1 somewhere along the line, but I just redid it all, and this is now accurate - I must've spent the $1 ECB and not noted it...]

No comments: