Thursday, December 18, 2008

Scenario for CVS - December 21

This is assuming the store I go to has everything in stock. Which I doubt will happen, to be honest, but let's just see.

Listerene - $2.99 -$1 coupon from diabetes booklet
Sally Hansen x2 - $11.98 -2/$3 from CVS beauty booklet
Arm and Hammer - $2.99 -$1 printable
L'Orealx2 - $13.98 -2x $2 coupon*
Excedrin - $3.99 -$2 from Kroger blinkie
Halls - $2.59 -50 cent coupon
Benefiber - $7.29 -$2 coupon
EAS Advantage Bar - $1.69, no coupon

$34, get back 47.50.

*This may not work after all - the coupon does say "any makeup" but that may not include eyeshadow (seems like they mean foundation/powder/blush). I might try it or just buy the eyeshadow outright since it is pretty. I also just printed two more Arm and Hammer coupons so I might use those, and I have one $1/Crest coupon so I might use that too. It will kind of be a "whatever they have, I'll get" kind of day.

Reminder: No coupons this week! No paper to buy!

No comments: