Friday, December 19, 2008

Kroger!

I went back with my 7 Catalinas and one other coupon and got:
1 avocado
1 quart of organic milk
1 can of organic black beans
1 package of Morningstar Farms crumble
2 boxes of whole wheat pasta
1 jar of salsa
1 4-pack of Cottonelle toilet paper

I used the Catalinas (I made sure to have a 1:1 ratio of coupons to items but I did get only things I needed and I'm not sure if I *had* to do that anyway) and 50 cents off the Cottonelle, which was doubled (making it free) and then I also had a 50 cent coupon from Shortcuts so I got overage there! And I paid a whopping $6 and change. PLUS I got a Catalina for 75 cents off two Morningstar Farms items, and I buy those anyway and they're pricey so yay! That expires in February so I might hold onto it in case of a sale between now and then.

No comments: