Sunday, December 21, 2008

Day 50 - Trip 2 (My Other Card)

So I went walking to the other local store and they told me that one person bought all of the Arm & Hammer stuff. I guess I can't blame her - I might've done that too... But it did throw off the scenario I had in my head. So I thought fast - and then I wandered by the pharmacy and they had ONE diabetes booklet left! I grabbed it and ripped out the $1/Listerine coupon and voila....awesomeness...

1 Listerine - $2.99
1 EAS bar - $1.69
1 Excedrin - $3.99
2 Sally Hansen nail polishes - $11.98
1 L'Oreal HIP eyeshadow - $6.99

Used $1/Listerine, $2/Excedrin blinkie, $1/Excedrin CRT, $3/2 Sally Hansen, $2/L'Oreal. Paid with $18.57 ECBs and 49 cents (42 cents tax!). Got back $27.64! $9 profit! Then went back two more times and got two more Listerines with the $2.99 and paid zero OOP for both and still have the $2.99. I can get two more on this card and four more on my other card if I so desire, and I am going to try ONE MORE store for the Arm & Hammer. (Also haven't seen the Thermacare anywhere.)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ugh, My CVS looks me like I'm a nut when I asked for that diabetes book. They had no idea what I was talking about.