Thursday, October 2, 2008

Scenario for October 5

I'm just a posting fiend today!

I have two options.

Option 1

Buy diabetes monitor - pay nothing, get $10.

Then buy:
Vitamin Water - $2.29
Always Infinity Pads - $4.98
Bic Soliel Razors (pack with razor and refills) - $5.99
Newspaper - $2.50

Use $2/Soleil printable coupon (from www.feelthesoleil.com).

Total - $13.76. Use $10 from monitor and $2 and $1. Pay around $1 (including tax). Get back $2.29, $4.98, $4.

Then buy one more pack of the razors (just the refills) with the $4 and the $2 coupon. Get back the $4. Go home.

Option 2 - No diabetes monitor in stock! (It happens all the time...)

Buy:
Always Infinity Pads - $4.98
Bic Soliel Razors - $5.99

Use $2 coupon, $8.99 ECBs (everything I have). Get back $8.98.

Then use the $4 to buy one more set of razors. (I actually have 5 coupons- and I don't know how I managed that! - but I probably wouldn't push it.)
Then use the $4 to buy the newspaper + the vitamin water. Pay a bit OOP. Get back $2.29. Take a loss but still pay very little for the paper.

No comments: