Friday, October 10, 2008

Kroger Post!

If you have a Kroger, there is a REALLY great deal that I just learned about.

The Febreze noticables starter kits are on sale for $7.59.
There was a $5 coupon in the most recent P&G circular.
PLUS if you go to kroger.com, you can load an e-coupon from P&G onto your card for $5 off.
YOU CAN USE BOTH.

That gives you around $2.50 to apply toward whatever you really need. I used it toward a half-gallon of organic milk.

I believe the Febreze sale is over Saturday but even regular price they're under $8 according to the shelf tag.

Yeehaw! (I also combined a real coupon with a ShortCuts e-coupon - also available at kroger.com - to get a Betty Crocker Warm Delights for very cheap. Totally unnecessary item, but I deserve a treat once in a while!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious about this Kroger coupon card. Do you know if that works at Smiths?

Marla said...

I don't know. kroger.com basically has links to two coupon sites - P&G and ShortCuts - that allow you to load e-coupons onto your Kroger card. (There's a third called Cellfire that I haven't fully explored - same concept, but it involves your cell phone too.) If Smiths is part of the Kroger family, they might work. The best thing is to check out the Smiths website to see. :) Good luck!