Monday, October 20, 2008

My Other Card - CVS 10/20/08

With such a great week for moneymaking, I decided to go back and roll up my other card's ECBs.

I started with $8.98 in ECBs.

Transaction 1:

1 JFM haircolor - $7.99
1 Gum toothbrushes - $3.99

-$2/JFM, -$.75/toothbrushes, -$8.98 ECBs. Paid 46 cents (21 cents tax). Got back $11.98. Up $3!

I was trying to decide if I was done or not when the register spat out a CRT for $2 off any Colgate toothbrush. Fabulous!

Transaction 2:

2 pumpkin pails - $1.98 (I would've preferred the glow sticks but the store was out)
1 Powerade - $1.69*
1 Colgate toothbrush - $2.99

-$2 CRT, $3.99 ECBs. Paid 71 cents (4 cents tax). Got back $5.67. *I could've gotten the Brach's candy for a lower OOP with ECBs back, but we'll actually drink the Powerade vs. not eating the candy.

So I end with $13.66 on this card - up nearly $5 from when I started!

I also noticed that the store has the Excedrin in stock, so I may go back later in the week with my experiment card (the one with the CRT) and try to finagle something with the Excedrin and...maybe the vitamin D? Not sure. They're out of the WellPatches - shocker!

No comments: