Friday, October 24, 2008

Kroger tomorrow, CVS Sunday

I have two scenarios - might as well note them here so I don't forget!

Kroger:

3 boxes of Green Giant vegetables - $3
1 Goldfish crackers (maybe will get more, but let's say one for now) - $1
1 4-pack of Cottonelle toilet paper - 99 cents

- 2x50 cents off Green Giant printables ($2 after doubling), 50 cents off one Green Giant shortcuts.com coupon, 50 cents off two Green Giant shortcuts.com coupon (making all three free), 50 cents off Goldfish Cellfire coupon, 50 cents Cottonelle shortcuts coupon, 50 cents Cottonelle Cellfire coupon (wish I'd figured this bit out when I had the other coupons so I could've gotten overage instead, but I'll take free TP).

Total cost: 50 cents.

CVS:

4 SoyJoy bars - $4
1 Bic razors - $4.99
1 double paper - $2.50

- B2G1 SoyJoy coupon (sadly, the $3/5 printable wouldn't print for me on two different computers), -$2 Bic coupon. Pay with $7.99, 50 cents + tax OOP, get back $8 ECBs ($4 for SoyJoy, $4 for razor). Yay!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so loving that $0.50/1 Cottonelle coupon. Thanks to some awesome friends sending me theirs, I have about 50 packages of Cottonelle stacked up in the closet, all of which were free. I'm all out of coupons now which is both sad and liberating at the same time, heh.