Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Other Card

I made 3 more photobooks:

1 big - $7.99
1 small - $3.99
Used $10 ECB, paid around $2, got back $7.99 and $3.99.
Then used that $7.99 to pay for the other big one.

I actually need one more small one and so will use the $3.99 from this card to pay for it and get it free (but not get anything back).

I am skipping the free nail polish. Why? I never do my nails - never! And while free is free, I just don't need it. I am eyeing the cheap cereal and Suave body wash though - stay tuned!

[Hey, if you are in my family and saw these entries, pretend to be surprised... ;) ]

Edited to add - returned to CVS today, bought 1 more small photobook ($3.99), 2 boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch ($4.29), and a pack of the makeup removing wipes ($2.99). Used $1/2 cereal boxes coupon, $2/CVS skincare, $7.99 ECBs, 27 cents. Got back $1. I hate taking a loss but I love getting things I NEED for nearly free!

No comments: