Saturday, July 19, 2008

Kroger!

OK, so I don't really plan to use this blog for anything other than CVS updates, and I regularly save 25-35% at the grocery store and don't post here, but I had to share what I got for free free FREE at Kroger this week:

4 boxes of Nature's Way Pasta Roni
2 half gallons of Turkey Hill iced tea
2 bottles of Powerade

Plus I paid 39 cents for a box of organic pasta. I would've also gotten a roll of paper towels for free but sadly my local Kroger didn't have them.

And just FYI, the Pasta Roni is $1.07 on a regular day (it's on sale until tonight for $1) so it would only be 7 cents with the printable I used anyway (from smartsource.com). And the Powerade APPEARED to be on sale for $1 until mid-August - I haven't seen this in circulars, and I am in the Southeast region for Kroger, but you may want to check since there were $1 coupons last Sunday.

OK back to CVS! (I am still debating one last run for the week to get the Airwick - I have 2 coupons - and the nail polish, which I SWORE I wouldn't get, but when it comes to free I must admit a certain weakness...)

No comments: