Saturday, July 26, 2008

CVS Scenario for 7/27

"Other" Card:
2 bottles of Olay Ribbons - $5 (clearance price on 10 oz)
1 double paper - $2.50
-$4 coupons for Olay
-$3/2 bodywash CRT from CVS (woohoo)
= 50 cents for all that

[If they don't have the bodywash, I have another idea for another store - but I'll be paying full price for the paper.]

"Experiment" Card:
4 bags of lifesavers (BOGO) - $4.38
2 bags of M&Ms - $5
2 small bags of M&Ms - $1
1 bottle of Powerade -$1
1 Tums Quik Pak - $3.69
1 Dove deodorant - $1.99
[brand of choice - this is the cheapest its ever been I think]
2 Johnsons Buddies soap - $1.98 [a test to see if these qualify for a bigger deal - if they do I will do part 2 later in the week. If they don't, nothing lost.]

- 2 BOGO Lifesavers coupons - $4.38
- $1 Powerade coupon
- $1.98 Johnsons Buddies coupons
- $1 Dove coupon
- $2.25 Tums coupon
- $2 Tums CRT
- $5 ECBs

My total should be around $1.50, and I'll get $5 back for the candy.

PLUS I am hoping to find the $5 coupons for the Kodak DVD - if so, I will either use the $5 from above to make one and get back $9.99, then make 2 and use 2 coupons to get back $19.98 (if it will let me use 2 coupons in one transaction) or use three coupons one at a time to make one and get back $9.99, then make one and get $5 worth of candy, get back $9.99, make another and get $5 worth of candy, get back $14.99.

I hope all of this works out! I did read someone had a problem with the BOGO lifesaver coupon. If that happens, I'll skip the entire candy deal the first time around and hope for the Kodak coupons!

No comments: