Sunday, May 4, 2008

Day Seven - Trip One

Bought:
1 double Sunday paper
1 toothbrush
2 Tums Quik Paks
1 Dawn dish detergent
1 CVS travel tissue pack

Paid 19 cents (16 cents tax). Got back $3.99, $9.38 ($13.37 - $1.40 profit!)

CVS - May 4

---

Current tally:
Total OOP: $3.46
Total merchandise: 5 boxes of Excedrin, 5 boxes of CVS pain relief, 2 rolls of CVS TP, 5 12 oz. Softsoap SPA bodywashes, 1 diabetes monitor (donated), 1 EOB gift bag, 2 EOB lip butters, 2 bottles Herbal Essences shampoo, 2 bottles Herbal Essences conditioner, 5 18 oz. Softsoap SPA bodywashes, 4 Colgate toothbrushes, 3 Aquafresh toothpastes, 1 pair of CVS pantyhose, 4 Johnsons Buddies soaps, 1 travel tissue pack, 1 Dawn dish detergent, 1 Sunday paper, 2 Tums Quik Paks

Current ECB status: $27.83

Unfortunately, the Dawn leaked. I noticed it before I left the store and got a plastic bag just for it (I was using a reusable shopping bag for everything). Nothing was ruined except one tissue in the pack - and I needed to open the toothbrush because I rinsed it off and water got into the packaging, but I needed a new toothbrush anyway. I am annoyed, but I can't get too upset since everything was completely free, you know? I may write to P&G though to complain about their packaging!)

No comments: