Sunday, May 11, 2008

Day Nine - Trip One

Another "I need stuff, so I'm going to take a loss" trip. Plus my ECBs on this card were going to expire on June 1 and I wanted to extend that (and I don't see much more coming up in May that I want/need). I still have some to roll within May, but I wanted to break up the biggest one. (By the way, I plan to return one of the CVS sunblocks from the last trip. It's a long story but it didn't work for us. I'll keep you posted.)

Bought:
2 boxes of Smart Start cereal (Thanks to Money Saving Mom for the tip!)
1 Colgate toothpaste (only because it was a 50 cent moneymaker, and I wanted to offset the ECB loss a bit - I do NOT need more toothpaste!)
1 package of 3 Schick Intuition refills
The double Sunday paper

Used $3/2 Smart Start cereal coupon (printable from Smartsource - it makes the cereal $1/box), $1.50 off Colgate printable, $4 off Schick, $11.37 ECBs

Paid $1 (39 cents tax). Got back $8 (Loss of $3.37 ECBs)

Photobucket

---

Current tally:
Total OOP: $5.08
Total merchandise: 5 boxes of Excedrin, 5 boxes of CVS pain relief, 2 rolls of CVS TP, 5 12 oz. Softsoap SPA bodywashes, 1 diabetes monitor (donated), 1 EOB gift bag, 2 EOB lip butters, 2 bottles Herbal Essences shampoo, 2 bottles Herbal Essences conditioner, 5 18 oz. Softsoap SPA bodywashes, 4 Colgate toothbrushes, 3 Aquafresh toothpastes, 1 pair of CVS pantyhose, 4 Johnsons Buddies soaps, 1 travel tissue pack, 1 Dawn dish detergent, 2 double Sunday papers, 2 Tums Quik Paks, 3 boxes of CVS Loratadine, 1 spray sunblock, 1 small tube sunblock, 2 boxes of cereal, 1 Colgate toothpaste, 1 box of 3 Intuition razor refills

Current ECB status: $20.96

No comments: