Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Other Card - 11/2

The store was out of the Crest, and that's what any scenarios I had revolved around, so I just got the paper. I used my other card's ECB - $1.98 - to get the paper for 52 cents. Why my other card? Well, the scanner was out of paper, and I knew that I was getting a $10 ECB for doing a survey! And I did - awesome. And I just did *another* survey on this card for $2 ECBs more! Yay.

I still am considering going back later in the week with either card to get one Crest, two Pert Pluses, and a 50 cent filler - use a $4 ECB, get back $3.49. Maybe.

And I had some candy in my basket - half price from Halloween - but the price still wasn't THAT great (I've gotten cheaper M&Ms with coupons) so I put it back. (This is also because yesterday I went to Target and pillaged the Halloween clearance...)

Also trying to figure out if Kroger deals are worthwhile this week. There are some inexpensive things, but do I *need* them? That's a big part of it. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where do you find the surveys?

Marla said...

I signed up online somewhere to be a part of the CVS Advisory Board (there may be a link at cvs.com or maybe another commenter has the direct link). I've gotten two surveys so far - the first one, since I qualified, gave me the full $10. I didn't qualify for the second one but I'll get a $2 ECB as a "thank you."