Saturday, November 22, 2008

Scenario for CVS 11/23

This will be with my "other" card as I have ECBs that are about to expire and I want to save the Maybelline deal on the experiment card for Black Friday IF POSSIBLE.

I have $12 in ECBs on the other card.

Option A:
1x Maybelline - $8.99
1x double paper* - $2.50
1x Crest - $3.49
1x 99 cent filler - likely travel pack of baby wipes
- $3/Maybelline, -$1 Crest, $12 ECBs. Get back $12.48.

*Sometimes on holiday weekends when there's only one coupon circular, as is the case tomorrow, they don't do the double paper. If that's the case I'll get a single paper for $2 and a tissue pack for more filler.

Option B:
1x Maybelline - $8.99
1x double paper - $2.50
2x All Small and Mighty Free and Clear - $7.49
-$3/Maybelline, -$1/All x 2, -$12 ECB, $1.98 cash + tax, get back $8.99. This is obviously less than ideal, but if they are out of the Crest, well, at least I can get something my family uses (though we don't need detergent right now) and pay very little. My store also sometimes is out of Free & Clear Small & Mighty though and that's the only kind we use so...let's hope for the Crest! And the Maybelline! If they're out of everything, well, I'll have to buy SOMETHING because my ECBs will expire...

No comments: