Sunday, April 27, 2008

This week - quiet quiet quiet

I didn't get anything today except the Sunday paper. I've kind of painted myself into a corner with the experiment-card's large ECB, so I'm waiting for the May deals to kick in to roll it and split it up.

I know there are deals this week but I don't need Just for Men haircolor nor Post It notes/flags. I toyed with a deal involving more Sunsilk (I have done that deal twice so far, 5 things each time because they were on sale a few weeks ago...) and either a Softsoap SPA (the large size) or Bic razors, but my favorite store didn't have the razors or the Softsoap and, well, I don't need either of those anyway.

I currently have the $4/$20 beauty coupon and the $3/$15 Washington Post coupon kicking around. Check back with me after May 1!

No comments: