Tuesday, January 19, 2010

CVS - The end of an era, I think

Tonight we went over to CVS to buy something we needed, and I spent my last $4 in ECBs so at the moment I have zero (which means the upcoming Dove-for-Men deal isn't as exciting, though it will be a moneymaker so I *may* go for it to start over again). I saw one of my two favorite cashiers - she hasn't worked on Sundays in a while, so I haven't seen her in a long time. She hugged me and then told me that my other favorite cashier, a man who would always joke with me and also would hook me up with extra coupons and so on, had quit and moved to Florida two weeks ago.

Sigh.

This mean that my Sunday mornings won't be the same, and if I do go, I'll have to start over again building a rapport with new people.

At least 2009 ended nicely.

In other news, I think I'm going to be holding a "coupon course" at my home for some local mom-friends. Still not sure how I'll run it, but I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: