Thursday, July 9, 2009

CVS Scenarios - July 12, 2009

So I really hope my CVS has everything in stock. Here's what I think I'm going to do:

1 CVS Photobook - $7.99 [I hope my area has a higher limit because these make great gifts, but I'll at least make one!]
3 Tylenol Arthritis - $11.98. Use $2.50/$10 pain reliever CRT that I got last week plus three $2/Tylenol Arthritis coupons [hooray, just checked and I had two from the papers I bought PLUS my mother happened to send me that week's coupons!]. So pay $3.48, get back $9.

Then the freebies in order of what I really want (odds are so good my store will be sold out of everything...)

Two of the big notebooks - $7.98
Two of the small notebooks - $1.98
Two of the school glue - $1.98
Two of the scissors - $5.98
Three of the pens - $2.98
Two rulers - $1.98

If the store had every single thing in stock, I'd pay $34.35 - I have $31.46 in ECBs though, so I'd have to split up the transactions. (I'd probably do the photo book separately.) I also have at least one more diabetes monitor coupon for another $5.

Should be a great week!

No comments: