Saturday, April 11, 2009

CVS - Scenario for 4/12/09

I'm kicking myself for not getting the Reinventing Beauty magazines in one of my recent transactions, because it has a coupon in it for $1.50 off the Softsoap that is on sale this week - and if I had it, well, you'll see...

My plan:

1 Softsoap - $4.99
1 Colgate - $3.99
-$1/Softsoap, -$1/Colgate
$6.98, use $6.48 ECBs and 50 cents+ tax cash (see? if I'd had the $1.50 coupon I would've had zero oop/just tax. Oh well.)
Get back $8.98. Small gain which will go back down the following week when the paper has coupons in it again.

I may then use another $1/Colgate coupon (I have two) and get a travel pack of baby wipes + more Colgate, since the limit is 2. We'll see.

There are NO coupons in the paper this week as far as I know.

Check out my newest venture - I'm the Atlanta Budget Grocery Examiner! I'll be covering local and national ways to save money at the grocery store - and at CVS!

No comments: