Saturday, March 21, 2009

CVS - Scenario for 3/22/09

Here's what I'm planning:

1 double paper - $2.50
1 Crest - $3.69
1 Kotex Lightdays liners (I think) - $4.19
1 50 cent filler

-$3.69 (free Crest coupon that I got from a rebate), -$1.50 Kotex CRT, -75 cent Kotex coupon [the Kotex CRT + coupon combined equal free Kotex after ECB]

Use $3 ECB that expires this week, $2 ECB. If I give these first and the coupons second, I should get 6 cents off sales tax (or the coupon will be adjusted? or I should just eat the 6 cents by letting them adjust the ECBs). Get back $3.69, $2. 69 cent profit that likely will be balanced out by whatever I pay OOP in sales tax on the Crest and Kotex. I may just skip the Kotex as I don't really need them nor do I need to roll the $2, but it's also hard to resist free stuff, you know? ;)

Did this post help you? If so, please check out one of the following links. Thanks!

http://www.youdata.com/join/marlatiara

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=116999

No comments: