Friday, September 12, 2008

Scenario for CVS - Week of September 14

Next week looks pretty skimpy. I might buy the Breathe Right strips just to get them.

I am thinking of doing this:

Excedrin - $3.99
Double paper - $2.50
= $6.49
-$5.99 ECB, pay 50 cents OOP, get back $3.99. It would be a loss, but I'd only be paying 50 cents for the paper - and my goal when I started this blog was to keep my OOP low not to get a ton of ECBs. So yeah, I'll probably do that unless I see some other amazing deals pop up in the next few days.

Edited on Saturday night:

Other options. If the Excedrin Express comes in a PM formulation, I have a $2 coupon, making that a moneymaker (but I bet it doesn't).

Also, I am probably going to do this:

6x Ragu = $10
- 3x 50 cents off 2 ($1.50), -$3 ECB. Pay $5.50, get back $3. Cheap spaghetti sauce! (High-ish OOP but a great deal.)

I tried to figure out a good Cover Girl deal, but I won't combine BOGO with a second coupon, and I don't have any more actual physical $2/$10s (I only will use the actual coupon, not one from the Internet) so it doesn't seem like it will work out.

Also, I would like to make sure I have $9 in ECBs for the FOLLOWING week when the L'Oreal is free after $11.99 ECBs and there is a $3 coupon - I want that stuff, and I'll be able to increase my ECBs.

Decisions, decisions. Stay tuned!

No comments: