Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Other Card

Bought:
4 bottles of Pert Plus
2 bottles of Dawn dishwashing liquid (one regular, one botanicals)
1 CVS brand aspirin
2 sets of 3 Sharpie pens

Photobucket

Used 3 $2/Pert coupons and 1 $1/Pert coupon (all beeped, the cashier was like "oh" and pushed them all through), 2 50 cents/Dawn coupons, Free Aspirin CRT.

Paid $7.22 ($1 tax - ouch). Will send in receipt for $5 "School Supplies" rebate from Pert. (Note: After I bought the Sharpies, which cost $2.54 each on sale, I saw that the rebate form lets you get "up to" $5 off. I thought it had to be $5 or more. So you could get $3 or whatever and be fine. Wish I'd read that because I was going to get notebooks and Sharpies instead, but my loss is your gain.)

No ECBs used nor gained. I forgot to scan my card for coupons so they came out on my receipt ($ off Excedrin and two others).

1 comment:

Jamie @ I Am A Money Magnet said...

Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I have given you a blog award! Keep Up the great deals!