Friday, August 1, 2008

A Lull

I didn't get to complete the Olay idea I had before my coupons expired. The other store I go to didn't have ANY of the small bottles. And the deodorant that is on sale isn't the kind I like. And I decided I didn't need to spend $1 on face wipes even if I would get ECBs back.

And next week isn't that exciting to me. If I can get the coupons to print, I'll probably get two Colgate toothpastes and I have one more $1 Powerade coupon (I thought the sale was this week, but it's next week). I also have a coupon for the children's Advil so I'll probably get that. Oh and whatever the free thing is that I'm supposedly going to get as a CRT (check the ad).

I don't need more makeup, and I certainly I don't need more mascara (I now have several unopened tubes). I'm low on ECBs. Here's hoping for a great sale in the next few weeks.

No comments: