Saturday, December 5, 2009

CVS - Scenario/plans for 12/6

I haven't done a proper CVS trip - all by myself, early in the morning on a Sunday - in some time. As of right now I am planning on going tomorrow morning though!

I need to get the Sunday paper and some lotion for my daughter. I have $8, $1.59, $3.

Plans:

Bayer monitor - use coupon, get it free, get back $5.
Zantac - use $1 coupon and $8 ECB, get back $8.99. (There's a $2 printable out there too - if I can get it to print I may use that instead. If I do that, I will use the $8 and the $1.59 and get the paper in this transaction so it's free.)
Then spend a bunch of ECBs on the lotion - there's a $1 coupon for the brand I want so that will help.
I think I need 2 more Green Bag Tag scans to get my next dollar.

So. Not very exciting, and I need to make sure I have the right coupons...

I am Jewish, by the way, so I'll be skipping the Christmas freebies this week. They're cute but I don't need them and I don't need to roll any bucks.

No comments: