Friday, September 11, 2009

CVS - Scenario for 9/13/09

I'm starting to figure out my plans for this weekend. As always, this post may change (or even disappear completely) over time.

I have a $6 ECB that expires on the 15th that I need to spend, and a $15-and-change that expires on the 22nd (so I have a bit of time for that but...).

I plan on getting two of the energy drinks - they are $4.99/get $4.99 and I am going to see if I have any $5 ECBs to roll and buy them one at a time.

I am going to "spend" some of my bucks on the Cottonelle 12-pack for $5.99 - that's a good price and we can always use TP.

I found two $2/Listerine coupons and one $1/Listerine coupon in my pile (and I feel like I should have one more $2 - if I have time before Sunday I'll dig around...) so I'm definitely getting three bottles. It's fine with me to spend the $1 on all three because I use this stuff and I'd rather have Total Care than the others in my stash.

I so far haven't been able to get the Dove deodorant coupon to print but if I can, I'll probably get two of those and spend another $1.

And then of course I need the newspaper.

So I'll probably end up with about $10 fewer in ECBs than I started with (I don't see any overage deals so far that I'm interested in fiddling with) but I feel like $30-ish is more manageable, especially since I'm going on vacation in a few weeks and may not even be anywhere near a CVS. PLUS in November is Black Friday - just around the corner! - and I know I'll roll my bucks back up again!

No comments: