Monday, March 1, 2010

Freebies galore! Plus cash!

While I haven't really been going to CVS much (I still have $6.50 in ECBs to do...something with), I have been accumulating freebies! This is all within the past 4-6 weeks:

First, I've earned $6 from Pinecone research this year. Not much, but it adds up! (Pinecone often has open registration - I'll post a link the next time it comes around!)
Next, I've earned $10 from MySurvey.com - a GREAT survey site that gives points for every survey you take. They add up fast! I'm very close to another $10! Click the image below to sign up!

Third, I've earned $50 in Amazon gift cards since January 1 from Swagbucks! I cannot say enough great things about Swagbucks - I regularly earn at least $5-$10 in Amazon gift cards each month!
Fourth - the food freebies!!!! I just picked up my free bottle of creamer from International Delight. I just ordered a free box of Kashi cereal from Recyclebank.com. Today in the mail I got a box of Kashi Heart to Heart hot cereal AND a coupon for a free box from Vocalpoint.com (plus some bonus coupons).
And finally, I am a BzzAgent, and I got two coupons for free four-packs of Horizon Little Bites yogurt to try (I hope my daughter likes them!).
BzzAgent Badge

I love freebies! Have you scored any great ones lately?

No comments: